At Kingsman Consulting, licensed professional associates provide:
- Search & Reunion preparation counseling
- Expectant Parent consult and counseling, including cases of sexual assault resulting in pregnancy
- First Parent Counseling
- DNA/genetic considerations for adopted people
- Pre-adoptive counseling for individuals and couples
- End of life care planning (considering palliative care vs. curative treatment)
- Legislative policy strategy and analysis
- Community and professional training in the DFW area and nationwide, topics including (but not limited to): adoption, cultural competence, end of life care, intersections of race and culture, transracial adoption, sexual assault and intimate partner violence
We are an inclusive and affirming practice. LGB and Transgender individuals are welcome, and supported.
BECOME A CLIENT TODAY
Our offices are in Allen, Texas. Individuals seeking sessions- call (469) 904-8469 or email email@example.com
North Dallas Triad Support Group- sponsored by Adoption Knowledge Affiliates
Meetings are 4th Saturdays of the month, 10am-12pm Midway Hills Christian Church, 11001 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75229. We currently meet in the conference room in the hallway inside the church office.
November/December 2017 meetings cancelled due to holidays.
Because adoption is not a one-time transaction, rather it is a profound event with impacts throughout the lifespan. Adult adopted people, first parents, and adoptive parents are welcome to join us for this Free and Open group.